Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

1. On a T41 Thinkpad with XP Pro, trying to run XyDos in a DosBox I get two cursors, one normal (set to a block and non-blinking) and another that blinks and stays on the command line. I have removed the KS default from settings.dfl. Changing fonts from Raster to Lucinda Console makes no difference and in the *options* tab changing the size of the cursor only enlarges or shrinks the size of the second cursor -- as I'm calling it -- on the command line.
Does the second cursor remain if you shell to DOS and then return (dos ... exit)? I also get the second cursor under W2K, but it disappears after shelling to DOS and returning. -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne +1 416-978-5094