vDos for XyWrite and Ansification

Hi Manuel, if you need help remapping ttf fonts I would be glad to do
this. I have not yet ansified Xy4, but it would make my life much
easier to get around to it.

At 13/11/2014 14:23, you wrote:
Carl,
After quick testing, it becomes obvious that it's not compatible with Ansified XyWrite because of screen management. It uses TTF fonts but adapted to standard XyWrite and I don't see a way to force this system to use my customized .FON file. Don't worry: if necessary, I'll follow the VmWare route.
Manuel

Manuel Castelao wrote:
Carl,
At present, I continue to live in the happy Xp world. Anyhow, I'll
attempt to test under W7 to find out if this new system is compatible
with Ansified XyWrite and I'll report. Give me time.
Kind regards,
Manuel