Re: vDos for XyWrite and Ansification

Bill,

While this is feasible as I suggested, there might be a more elegant
solution. vDos uses the freetype 2 library which supports, in principle,
the ANSI char set. It should be a matter of a config.txt directive to
get the right glyphs in place. I suppose this is not yet supported, but
maybe it could be done quite easily. Speak to your developer: just allow
a change from OEM to CP1252 with a config.txt directive.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx