Same question again about XPL programming

Seeing is better than reading a description. At www.champollion.net, a copy
of "WordFast" can be downloaded. This is the Word .dot file, which turns MS
Wurgh into a not half-bad Translation Memory software.

I would still be *really* curious if something like this can be implemented
in XPL. If somebody did it, I certainly would be pay a reasonable amount to
buy that. I know others who do too.
Fact is, alas, that in combination with WordFast, MSWurgh is actually
better suited for my work than XYwrite. (I hesitate to say this, but it is
true. Youch!)

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)