flashing in w2k

Y'all,

In case anyone else is using w2k: ≪MDFL≫ ≪MDFR≫ ≪MDSO≫ and
≪MDFU≫ all blink in w2k full screen (ALT RTRN) mode, none of them
blink in DOS box mode. I find the blink mode useful for setting
reminders in bulk text for things I have go back and check or footnote
later.

Based on what I've heard about Xy in XP (slow jerky cursors, doubled
cursors, etc. etc.), it seems that Xy runs much more smoothly in w2k.
I've seen none of these symptoms.

PS to the autosave discussion: I defined the rightmost key on my
keyboard on the NUMPAD (with NUMLOCK off) as SAve and got into the habit
of brushing it whenever I lay my hand down during typing pauses.

Cheers,
Flash