Re: Xy Win

When I mentioned substitute screen fonts, the problem is that
XyWin, unlike most Windows applications *can't* use TTF fonts,
and doesn't provide a selection of other fonts, for *draft or
expanded* mode. In fact it offers no alternative to the built-in
arrangement. Some people have found a workaround. If it isn't at
the Holmgren-DiStefano web site, search the archives of this list
about 2 years ago--or maybe someone can post the relevant
information for recent subscribers. As I said, the workaround
doesn't work around for me anyhow.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin