Re: Xy Win

 4, which has a very comfortable one. The screen
font workarounds frequently discussed on this list do not work,
either on my present computer or my last one.

Where can I find out more about the substitute screen fonts?
\choose any TTF typeface, and I sometimes do.
Twice recently people have said one reason they go to XWindows is for the
TrueType faces. But I never use TT. I only use PostScript. With, of course,
ATM. Maybe that's why I have so many problems with XWindows?
Speaking of which: there was a famous program that created new PS printer
files for Xy4 that I never could get to work.
And there was a famous hardcode program that would turn your counters into
hard numbers, etc. -- that too, I never could get to work.

In the intervening years, has anybody ever solved these problems?

In the meantime, is anyone using the new Nota Bene for Windows?