Re: temporary save gets

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 00:01:13 +0900 (JST), Yo Intl. wrote:

>I suggest you just hit F2 and, say, x and store it in a temporary
>save/get.

This might not occur to most people on this list, who are probably
good typists...but I am not, so when I want to save a block to insert
in another file, I use j, home key on my right hand, and then when I
need several, since they are in both alphabetical order and nearby on
the keyboard, I use j,k,l, m, n, o, p.....Since I have done it for
years, I know where my temp items are going to be, even if distracted
while working.

Jonathan
Jonathan D. Beard
Science Writer-Photo Researcher