Re: xy windows

Mark D. Garvey:
>One of xy's few inconveniences, for me, has been the necessity, when
>copying and pasting chunks of text from one xy window to another, to be in
>adjacent windows (i.e., you can paste into a new window only if you've just
>come from the window you're bringing text from).

Umm... but, how do you want to avoid that? Say, you have things selected
in all your Windows -- how do you expect the program to know which of
all those selected chunks the master is currently demanding? Seems like
you are asking for esoteric mode.
I suggest you just hit F2 and, say, x and store it in a temporary
save/get.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton, 8/17/98