Re: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

Patricia wrote:
Well, Harry, if your error has been the straw that broke the camel's back and driven Robert from the list, we shall find it hard to forgive you.

I'd find it hard to forgive myself!
BTW, I have now used Robert's program and it works wonderfully. Another great Holmgren creation.
But being able to quote Scaramouche is a slight bit of good karma to your credit. (But the author's name is Sab_a_tini.

Thanks. I *thought* something in there was not right.
And I could have sworn that line was "..._the_ sense that the world was mad"; but my copy of Scaramouche has gone missing.)
No it's "a sense" not "the sense." I "looked inside the book" at Amazon. "A
sense" sounds better to my ear. For one thing, then it can't be misread as
"the sense to know that ..."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx