TYP

Dear Robert

I too have tested TYP, without much success. I was going to wait until you had released a version
for XY3 before commenting, but since you requested feedback, this is my experience.

I have installed AFPL Ghostscript 8.50, added the TYP frame to U2 and made changes to xywwweb.reg
as indicated in the help file. KMD.EXE is also installed. However when I try and print using TYP
(having loaded the postscript printer) I get a subliminal command line message along the lines of
"the file name directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect".

I imagine this is the result of a simple error on my part but I cannot currently identify it. My
XYWWWEB.REG entries are:

 Ghostscript_EXE_Win32=c:\progra~1\gs\gs8.50\bin\GSWIN32.EXE?
 GsPrnDev=mswinpr2 default

My printer is an HP Laserjet 1000 USB.

Can you suggest where the problem lies?

Thanks