Re Frame Creation

OK, this is, I know, really, really simple, but perhaps it will
encourage others. I have FINALLY created a U2 frame. I often don't want
any formatting (top or bottom, left or right margins, type font, etc.),
especially when I'm using XyWrite as a programing editor. When I do want
them, I pretty much want the same set. I used to have a save-get that
inserted them, but have learned the memory overhead of SGs is
undesirable. Then I tried putting the formats in Carl's Fishout tank,
but I can never remember (esp. with XyWrite running on four or five PCs,
all with different settings) what's called what where. So here's a
frame, which I inserted (ADD2U2) in U2, and can invoke with BC page
HELPKEY. Presently I'll tinker with adding typefaces; I need to check
which ones work with the various HP printers I use.
XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
{{;5,page}}[cr|lf]{002}{<}SV50,{<}OF1IN,1IN{>}{<}TP.5IN,1IN{>
}{<}BT1IN,1IN,0.833IN,1.333IN{>}{<}WD3{>}{<}OP3{>}{>}[GT_]{<}
GT50{>}{<}SV50,{>}{002}
-nd
XPLeNCODE

Patricia M. Godfrey