Re: switch orientation, and other topics

No, no, no offense taken. Yes, I know what Cisco is, though I mostly
think of them in connection with routers and the like. I've got almost
all list posts here on my hard drive, so let me know, offlist, which ones
you lost and I can send them.

Amen, ten times over, with regard to Redmond Rubbish. I don't drive, but
if cars functioned--or didn't--the way Windoesn't does, would anyone put
up with it for a minute? Much less 20 years and counting? Mind you, there
are _some_ things for which GUIs are handy. But it should be MY choice
which to use when.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx