Re: switch orientation, and other topics

I just bought a Mac PowerBook G4 with Mac OS X Panther. I hope to get
Xyiii+ to run under the simulated DOS window, Randor or whatever it is
called, which was mentioned at the Xy forum a while back (unfortunately
I lost that forum discussion, see below).

I tried it and found it unsatisfactory on the Mac. Use Virtual PC--it's bulletproof.

PS
Just for you Fowler fans out there:
"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will
no longer put."  Winston Churchill

The version I heard was that GBS was sent a letter saying: "Here is something out of which I hope you get a kick." He responded, about the syntax, with "This is the kind of foolishness up with which I will not put."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx