Re: Much easier way to do file comparison -- revised

Robert,
Okay on your version 2. I see you moved the subroutine earlier and maybe changed some handling of AS WG TG and XH.
I tried several values for MAtch minimum and found that the minimum--for my
particular degree of file-difference--was 7. That still resulted in finding
a single character difference between the two regardless of which was DOC 1
and which DOC 2, so I don't know why a smaller value would be needed.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx