Re[2]: Year 2000 Compliant

At 05:14 PM 6/9/99 -0400, Jim Eberle wrote:

>I'm still waiting for the SmartWords beta I sent in to buy
>back in April.

As are we all, Jim. I called in my order on March 17, the day Ken Frank
posted his announcement that Smartwords was ready. George, the person who
took my order over the phone, said he thought it would ship in 4-6 weeks,
which meant I should have received it about 6 weeks ago, unless the Fear
2000 glitch has interrupted the flow of transcontinental shipping.

Richard A. Sherer
rasherer@xxxxxxxx