Re: HP Printer drivers

No, I have the right bin file--or at least the one I was given to believe
was the right one. Usual case of misinformation from the manufacturerer.
After I posted my query Friday, I had to go marketing, and a mile walk in
the wind and rain got the little gray cells working again. I looked at
the files produced by printf and at the Epson docs (from Epson's Web
site) and discovered that the Epson's command for using a symbol set is
the HP-2 one (ESC * C), not the HP-4 one. So now I'm going to dig up the
HP-3 driver and see how that works. Thanks for the suggestion.
Patricia