HP Printer drivers

Something strange. I'm trying to see which HP driver is most compatible
with this Epson laser I acquired, and cannot find LJ3.bin anywhere. I
have a complete installation of XyDOS (several of them in fact), done out
of the box on DOS machines, copied to ZIP drives, and then to CD-Rs, so
as not to ever have to try to "install" under Windoesn't. But no LJ3.bin.
The Customization Guide says it's part of Xy, but I don't have it. Any
idea why? And would anyone kindly send me a copy? Thanks.
Patricia