Re: Sluggish Repeat Cursor Keys

** Reply to message from "Ambos, Paul"  on Wed, 9 Apr 2003
09:39:29 -0400

Paul:

> I have mouse function in XyWrite 4 (4.014) under WinNT 4.0 (SP 6) that can
> define text. How can I help?

I haven't got any mouse function whatsoever. Honestly never thought about it,
due to disdain for mice -- but now I'm perplexed. Win2000....

Hah! Took a while to debug this. After eliminating all the usual suspects, it
turned out to be a single lone Ascii-13 (instead of a 13/10 combo) following
key 104 (the Right-Enter key), just before the "105=MS" assignment. That must
have been sitting in my KBD file since time began. Mouse function restored.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx