Re: XYWRITE and Email

At 17/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
The only problem I have with your system is that I can't get the From
???@??? trick to work. When I insert it between messages, even preceded by
2 carrier returns, I just get 1 big message.
Had the same problem. I found the ??? line had to be in EXACTLY THE SAME
format as that created by Eudora. Open an MBX file, define that line and
save it for use in your messages. It does not matter what the date and time
is - Eudora will change it when you transfer the emails into the Out
Message Box.
I am in fact using Microsoft Access to dump emails directly into Eudora in
the same way I have been using Microsoft Access to write my XyWrite files.
It is another wonderful thing about XyWrite: the formatting rubbish is kept
to a minimum so for DIY programmers like myself it is possible to create Xy
files in other programs. Have you ever seen what certain other nameless
word processors put in???