Re: XYWRITE and Win 95

I notice that you say "When I am ready to quit XyWrite, and I press the
keys that should return me to the DOS prompt,..." What do you mean by
"Press the keys"? One exits XyWrite by typing Quit at the command line;
there's another way I suppose from the File menu, but I never use it and
so don't recall it off the top of my head, and my manuals are in another
office right now. If you switch to full screen mode (as described by a
colleague here), you won't be tempted to click on the X in the upper
right corner, because it won't be there.
Patricia