Srch5.pgm

Thanks to Joe Solla (and to my perfervid perversity), here is yet another
version of the search thing. It allows you to repeat a search, and it saves
the last search to the standard V.4 Save/get, 1840, for search arguments. In
this version, it also puts the last search into the search stack for the
Enhanced menus. If you haven't gotten them, you should remove the line in
the file that refers to the search stack. It's well-identified in the
comments.

I chose not to have the search program work with directories because it would
require you to reset the default so the directories weren't read-only.

The search now includes the Tab char., in fact, any one-byte char., without
the program having to list them all.

Everything else should be more or less self-explaining. I did put in a
copyright notice, BTW, but just as a reminder not to sell the thing. Free
use is granted.

Enjoy.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx