Ah HA!

On 23-JUN-1996 10:36:37.1 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >A while back I was bitching about the fact that when the
speller
  >encounters a doubled word, there's no pointer in the text to
indicate
  >where the culprit is.
  >This week I had to use my daughter's monitor for a few days.
It is
  >color; my normal monitor is gray-scale VGA. And, wonder of
wonders,
  >the cursor is there in color.
  >So a question: what, exactly, IS that pointer, so I can
change the
  >color? It's
  >not the normal cursor, since I see that fine on my gray scale
monitor.
  >When I go to the "change type color" menu, what field do I
need to
  >change?

  Hard to tell, pard! If you're using ver. 4, load the file
mono.dsp, and that should solve your problem. If you're still
using version 3.5x I am clueless as to how to help you.

Regards,

--Leslie--

`[1;30;46mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered