added successfully

from Morris Krok

essence@xxxxxxxx

Thanks Carl, your advice hit the nail on the head. I now have joined the Xy4
club as I can add all the programs from XY3 days into the U2 file.It is also
the best birthday gift for my three score and ten years. There is one other
thing. How do I slow down the running of the Startup.int file so I can read
some prompts indicating errors I made in the Settings.dfl file (at least
this is what I think seeing that it is too quick for me to read).