Re: Off-topic Mouse and browser

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> Thanks, but the shape of the old Mouseman Pro is perfect for my hand, so
> I'm working with Logitech tech support on the problem.

Yes, that is definitely an important factor. They had at least one -- perhaps as
many as two or three -- other models with the marble type trackball on the side
(some people don't like trackballs; I really do). The other one I saw most often
rose too high in the center and was too long. The model I was referring to is much
more compact -- ideal for my hand. It's an individual thing. The wireless aspect
is very freeing, and the "optical" part means it moves easily and is more resistant
to dust or grit getting in there and requiring a dismantling and cleaning.

Jordan