Re: DeScribe Voyager??

Harmon Seaver Sayeth:
 >Hey-- what an idea! Really, Ken, get a clue ---- don't wait to release
 >"final versions" because there are none. Look at XY 4.17 -- is it bug
 >free yet? I don't know, but obviously 4.16 wasn't. Look at how quickly
 >Linux is developing -- because nobody waits for a "final version"
 >before releasing he next upgrade. Just put it out in beta. Increase
 >your staff, exponentially.

And Leslie addeth:

 There ain't no such thing as bug-free software. Not only because Homo
sapiens is not a perfect critter, but also because no developer can
anticipate everything a user is going to do. Still in all, putting it out
in beta sounds good to me.

%%Leslie%%
`[1;30;44mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered