Re: DeScribe Voyager????????

>  Forget it, Annie! You'll never get the loopy cultists to shut up. Like

  Loopy cultists? Are we resorting to name-calling now? Hmmmm!

>govt. of course is lying. Only I MARTY MILITIAMAN know the real truth."

   Hmmmmm! Let's see, did we take our meds today? Can't remember. Better
take'm now.

--
Harmon Seaver

  Who assumes when he sees a black shape overhead that it's an arrival of
the Dark God seeking vengence upon all mankind and immediately flees into an
alternate reality with the help of a Jack Daniels on the rocks and certain
unmentionable biological allies.