Re: Message EOF (Hex 1A)

<---- Begin Included Message ---->
For the record, my messages are read and answered using Spry
Mail, a Windows 3.1 mail utility. While it is running in a
Win-OS/2 session (so when I get a GPF, I can just close it),
I do not believe that OS/2 is adding the EOF.

I am reporting the EOF problem to Spry, and will advise the
list of what they say.
<---- End Included Message ---->

This message is sent using Spry, in Windows WFWG. Does it contain an EOF
marker?

:Jacob Green | INET:jake@xxxxxxxx | CIS :73457,3711 | Voice:201-455-0455:
 :  2 Ridgedale Avenue | P.O. Box 551 | Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-0551  :