Re: Nota Bene Mailing List has moved

Thanks, Harry.  I had already tried that, using ZTree.  Results negative.

    Jordan

From: Harry Binswanger
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Nota Bene Mailing List has moved

Why not do a search *.* for some string that would be semi-unique to them?
Even if there are 40 false positives, it might just get it for you.

mailto:paul.breeze@xxxxxxxxmailto:cld@xxxxxxxxmailto:cld@xxxxxxxx    *To:* XyWrite Mailing List     *Sent:* Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:21 PM    *Subject:* Nota Bene Mailing List has moved    As you may or may not be aware, the Nota Bene Mailing List recently    moved from its longtime home at Hamline University to the list    server at Michigan State University. When the change-over was being    discussed on the NB list last summer, I advocated for a procedure    that would automatically move all current subscribers to the new    server with no need for action on the subscriber's part -- a    transition modeled on the XyWrite list's move from U.Penn. to    http://freelists.org/Freelists.org http://freelists.org/>; some     plea fell on deaf ears:    it dawned on me this week that I had abruptly stopped NB list posts    from the time the new list went live in September; it seems that it    was necessary to subscribe manually to the new list! Since others    may be in the same boat, I thought I'd let you know, and pass on    some useful information about the new list.    The home page for the new list is here:    http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=NOTABENE    The list subscription page is here:    http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=NOTABENE    --    Carl Distefano    mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxmailto:cld@xxxxxxxx; href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx