RE NB startup

Michael Norman wrote: ≪I've also forgotten how to create the blind
execute BX and execute
quit Q2 you need. I just copied what I had, but it would be good to
know.)≫
Michael: One way is to just type (on the CommandLine) pfunc BX then hit
your EXecute key (Enter, F9, or whatever); same for Q2. I think most, if
not all, functions can be entered thus. Or, or course, you can use the U2
routine: type PFUNC on the CL, hit helpkey, then type the 2-letter
mnemonic of the function. No doubt more powerful, but I just discovered
it and haven't played around with it much yet.
Patricia