RE: printing in Win95

Maybe stupid question, but have you tested your printing from a Windows
program (e.g. Notepad)?

In your Windows start button, click settings, printers, then right click
on the printer you've installed and select properties. (Or from the
printers menu, select file, then properties). Click details, and check
your settings. Windows also has a help troubleshooter file for printers
(topic: print troubleshooting), which takes you step-by-step through
some of the common problems. Hope this helps.

      Peter G. Brown

      E-mail: pbrown@xxxxxxxx