Re: Xy Manuals Online (Was undocumented define functions)

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Rene von Rentzell wrote:

> Off topic, but I thought WordStar is alive and kicking. I understand
> in India, it is *the* wordprocessor of choice (because of the price
> tag, probably).

WordStar 2.0 for Windows is still being advertised on occasion by Softkey
International, the company that bought WordStar's assets. I believe
WordStar 7.0 for DOS may still be in production, too.

As an interesting side note, I recall reading in InfoWorld around '94 or so
that Corel was planning to buy WordStar to use it as the word processor
component in the 32-bit office suite they were planning. That was, of
course, just before Novell put WordPerfect up for sale....