Assistance needed with Xy 3.52

Hi all

This is a most interesting group in which to participate.

I have a small problem. I've been using 3.52 for 13 years and it's still seriously cool, but my
problem is the help file (or EDITOR.EXE itself) seems to have become corrupted; in the sense that
Alt-F9 still displays the help, but now the embedded commands show, so I can't actually display any
of the help commands. So, for instance I press Alt-F9, open Index, and get the following:

(r)MDBO>>A  .... M(r)MDNM>>

The corruption after so many years, and having been passed across so many notebooks and PCs, seems
to have removed one of the embedded commands. And after so long, I don't have my original disks, but
I am a legit user!

I tried to buy new Xy off the TTG site, but the e-bus link was broken.

Does anyone have a fresh, uncorrupted copy of EDITOR.EXE (3.52) they can e-mail me?

Thanks

Frank

Frank Heydenrych
FHC