Re: Nota Bene

>of an empty screen, the black background is mandatory. According to a
>suggestion made by a member of the list, I am using blue letters.
>Am I sick? I would like to hear some comments on this point from Nota
>Bene newcomers.
>Manuel Castelao

You are right of course. For pure writing and text-crunching, there will
never be an alternative to XY-DOS. It is as good as it gets. How can you
improve perfection?
But as a bridge to wide, crazy, and gimmick-laden SLP world out there, we
need something else, and it is nice to have a friend stand between yourself
and that omnipresent MSWord monster.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "I have always seen military service as a plus." Bill Clinton,99