Re: hardcode.pgm anomaly--third try

Carl,

The hardcod2.pgm now works smoothly in xy3+ with the placeholder string 'fix' having been replaced by something else not occurring in the source file (as Paul suggested). Not a bad program really; a really bad program could not have been so easily fixed.

However, the same program in xy4 is generating the following error messages. 1st: "SX command requires a number <>", followed by "suspending Xywrite--save files to autosave.tmp files ? (y/n)". Either y or n returns a final error message: "cannot run command".

<>

I have not defined any autosave path in settings.dfl (xy4); is the cause of the 2d error? I'm not sure how to interpret, or what to do about, the SX command error.