Re: Virus

What are the chances that the thing we've been receiving is
a more-evil-than-usual spam, and not a replicant traveling
through a list or some friend or colleague's computer? I
just discovered that Earthlink's "Spaminator" caught and
held back one addressed to me, complete with sexyfun return
address, on Jan 30.

Judith Davidsen