Re: At last...

----- Original Message -----
From: "J R FOX"

And there is always the pleasure of your virtual
company, here at the XyWrite Cafe.

Jordan
I enjoy it too ..... (though I read only about 50% .... I scan it all to try
not to miss something good ... but I did miss whatever prompted Robert
Holmgren's "at last" message ) ....
I think this XyWrite forum may represent the highest average IQ of any group
(non-family) I've ever identified with ... and pretty high HQ too .... and
I've been in some pretty smart company in my life ... (not all of it as
enjoyable as this) ....

Please all, keep on astonishing me.

Marge

Hmm ... and maybe some other Qs too ....