Re: XYWRITE digest 2993

--- Bill Troop  wrote:

> >... Can we go now?
>
> only, Where?

Good point. Someone who was getting sick to death of
all the interminable election cycle coverage said so,
and not for the first time. The answer (that was
true) ? But if the news media was _not_ devoting most
of its time to that, what would it be offering us
instead ? Back to nonstop coverage of Britney, and
Lindsay, and Paris, and other equally important
topics.

As far as this List goes, I don't mind being reminded
from time to time about _useful_ info I've forgotten
. . . if I ever had a decent understanding of it to
begin with. (My memory was never eidetic, and hasn't
improved over time.) XySearch is a wonderful resource
to have, though not the complete and perfect solution
every time. If things are pretty quiet here
in-between, that's not the end of the world either.

And there is always the pleasure of your virtual
company, here at the XyWrite Cafe.

 Jordan