Re: Window out to XyDos4

>I'm having a monitor problem when I _shell-out_
>of windows to Xydos4. I like to go full screen rather than to a window
> ...Then when I _exit_ xy/dos and go back to
>windows, I have to adjust the monitor knobs again to re-center the image.
>Some specs: Xydos4
    Does your monitor literally have knobs, rather than digital? Cuz if
so, that could be the problem. Digital settings are stored in some memory
internal to the monitor, but knob settings have to be done manually. That's
my understanding.
o adjust things.

> a Western
>Digital video bd that really only runs well at 800x600 16/256.

Contrary to Harmon Seaver's experience, my Diamond Stealth (S3-type ) board
with a Zenith 17" monitor works BEST at 600x800. This is running Win95.
Higher resolutions look sharp enough, but too tiny for my aging eyes.

Regards,

  Harry Binswanger
  hb@xxxxxxxx