Re: still failing to install thesaurus

At 05:33 AM 2/18/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Sherry:
≫Roget.pm wnats me to set path in program, so
≫I tried setting the path in the roget.pm according to the example

>You have to show us the exact sequence of characters you have that doesn't
work.

>Tried SV01,path, tried typing out and symbol for SVO1; also tried
>same without the comma.

I see that Robert is going to customize it for you, so I won't push this,
but for future reference what is needed is THE EXACT SEQUENCE OF
CHARACTERS--e.g., here's mine:
«≪SV01,C:\text\roget\ROGET.TXT≫

I say this because half of all computer problems are little omitted
characters that aren't picked up by a general description such as "SVO1,path"

Good luck with getting it running.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger