Re: still failing to install thesaurus -- NOT!

Yeah yeah yeah. Alright already. You gotta be kidding me that that file
unZIPs as ROGET.TXT! On my copy, it's clearly ROGET13A.TXT. Anyway...

i had roget.txt.. maybe i typed it somehow, but i don't remember
doing that.

Here's what you want to do. Pick a vacant or useless key, any key, in one of
your KBD file tables. Substitute for "nn", below, the actual number
of the key. Write this e-x-a-c-t-l-y in your KBD file:

 nn=NOBX,r,u,n, ,c,:,\,x,y,4,\,r,o,g,e,t,.,p,m,Q2

SAve it. Reload it (command "LDKBD MY.KBD" where MY.KBD is the name of your
file, XY4.KBD or whatever it is). Hit the bloody key. Lemme know.

Note that if you want to use a lookup word which is not in your current
document, or you don't have any document open, simply clear your CMline, type the
word up there, then hit your dedicated Thesaurus key (the key we just
configured). It works.

I'll give it a try and let you know if there are any major glitches.
Thanks again.. hmmm.. to find a bloody key.. ..

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''