Re: No more XP lag with Tamedos

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Mon, 27 Dec
2004 20:15:28 -0500

> But what about the DF DR= in Settings.dfl? Why would you need
> two settings for TMP files?

You don't. The one in DFL is commented out (prepended ";")
but _remains there_ as a reminder:
;DF DR=G:\XY4\BTFONTS\
Now, it would do no harm to issue twice if they were identical. But
remember, I have this drive-blind, transportable, ZIP-it-up-and-
take-it-anywhere installation, which has been for the last several
years my _only_ installation (why not?); and I moved _all_ of the
DeFaults that take a hard D:\PATH\... spec to STARTUP. It doesn't
matter in the least whether a DeFault is set in DFL or in INT -- zero
difference. But why clutter up INT with the Defaults that are
numeric, or that never change regardless of where you are --
so I just leave them in DFL.

Now (is this the last thing on your list?): what's this "double
cursor" business?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx