Re: XyWrite orphaned

James McSwain:

≪ Casual or dilatory responses make many on this list very angry, and for
those like me who work in an environment that is already stress-producing
beyond what most humans can tolerate, having to "fix" your software on a
day-to- day basis can be more than some can bear ≫

Much as I hate the me-too responses in user groups, I've got to say "amen."
 The pre-TTG Xyquest folks had their faults, but the fanatical loyalty
displayed even today by Xywriters can be largely traced back to the likes of
Gail Freeman, Tom Atwood, Jim Jefferson, and the many other excellent tech
support folks (who, in turn, were supported at the corporate level).

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx