Re: Xy3+ in w2k

Y'all,

Bob Ashley, who started this thread, has been joined by Philip Friedman,
re getting Xy3+ to run rapidly in w2k. Bob is away from his desk this
week, so I'll take up the cudgels next week with them both. Thanks Carl,
Patricia, Harry, et al, for the many remarks and tips up to this point.
Next week, when Bob gets back, we'll be comparing startup.int, *.kbd,
and *.prn files initially to see whether there are significant
differences between those systems which run well and those which don't.
If that doesn't sort the problems, we'll get back to you with specifics.

If Bob also has printer problems, I'll steer him to the archives, where
this topic must have been exhaustively explored before; as I never print
from Xy, I did not follow those threads.

Kind regards to all,