HELP, ETC

A few things, some of which might be of general interest on the board:

Help system: Holmgren>Most of Help's native "abilities" are so menu-esque that
I cringe on principle.

Bull. Now tell me how many times you've scratched your head (or someother part
of your anatomy) figuring out how to remind yourself or some other user what
your program expects next within the contraints of the 35 or so characters you
get on the prompt line. All our stuff is ful NO CARRIER