Re: Threading (Message-ID:

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> Earthlink allows Netscape, but my Netscape crashes a lot on
> some websites.

Everything crashes on some websites, just different ones, depending on the
browser. You will see this with Opera as well. MS-IE would have minimal
issues like this (depending on the version), because everyone codes their
sites for it, probably using another MS product, FrontPage. Internet
Exploder has plenty of other issues, though, like VBS scripting and
Active-X. I've looked at MS-IE up through ver. 5.something, and have never
been able to find anywhere you are given the option of turning JavaScript
Off ! At least Mozilla lets you tailor its behavior, suppressing the
opening of pop-up ad windows, for example.

> And Netscape charges $$ for support.

And who doesn't, these days ?

Jordan