FAUXCODE

XY-> --Carl:
XY-> BTW, for anyone particularly interested in the XyIII+ version of FAUXCODE,
 -> I've posted a strengthened and corrected version of it on the TTG BBS.

Carl, another version!?

Anyway, with Saturday's version, the mail version of my XPL
decoded 100 percent--after accounting for the extra ENTERs. (I
think I might have lost a space after the directory question, but
in decoding I threw it in out of habit--it was the way I broke
the line with an ENTER. It doesn't hurt the XPL, having no space;
it just doesn't look as neat.)

For anyone that follows my convention of using two ENTERs between
labels, the simplest way of correcting ENTERs in mail is to have
an XPL or manually use the following sequence

ci 2 ENTERS  to    something unique ci ENTER
  delete all ci something unique to 2 ENTERs

And then throw in the noted ENTER in the variable list. It's one
of the reasons I like XPLs that allow multiple CIs; very often
there's a sequence involved rather than just one change.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx