Re: STACK

Sorry about the missing enter.pgm. Thought I had fixed that. It might be in
another package I put up there, but if I can I'll enclose it right here.
Nothing you're doing, from description, sounds the least bit stupid or
uninformed. I will also try to enclose my latest versions (although I'm pretty
sure that's what is up here). I take it that you have put stuff onto the stack
before trying to "pop" it? And you're actually presssing the key that you've
put &Son? (without capslock on, etc.) Try it with a program file on the screen
(i.e. do a NEP silly command opening a file called silly and then hit the
appropriate keys with scroll lock on to see what code is really there. Let me
know how it goes.

*Enclosed File: enter.pgm