Spelling Dictionaries for XyWrite 3.57

I'm in "desperate need" of spelling dictionaries in Spanish, French and
Brazilian Portuguese to use with XyWrite 3.57.

We are using XyWrite under Windows95, codepage 850 and would like to just come
to the command line and type SPELL like it is done in English.

When we purchased XyWrite long time ago we neglected buying the dictionaries
for these languages and they are no longer available. The more word processors
we try, the more we like our XyWrite 3.57.

If someone out there has any or all three dictionaries, please get in touch
with me.

Thanks

Armando Daza
A_DAZA@xxxxxxxx