Spelling Dictionaries for XyWrite 3.57

Armando Daza:
>I'm in "desperate need" of spelling dictionaries in Spanish, French and
>Brazilian Portuguese to use with XyWrite 3.57.

Until you find any, you could jerry-rig a primitive one.
Just spellcheck jobs and use lists of correct words as
new dictionaries. I've done it for German, Danish, and Norwegian,
and it works surprisingly well for me. A 100 page file (if the
subject is familiar) leaves me with 20 words or so, most them
typos.

I'm sorry if that was too obvious to mention. (I am new here.)

--
-- Rene